Music is a fun fast way to make you happy. Making a success playlist is key! Anytime you feel bummed just listen to a bunch of your favorite songs to be happier and more inspired than ever.
Here’s 20 songs to put on your success playlist:
- Stand up For Cancer– by Various artists
- All The Above– by Maino ft. T-pain
- Beautiful Day— by U2
- Soak Up the Sun– by Sheryl Crow
- Coming Home— by Diddy, Dirty Money ft. Skylar Grey
- Live Your Life–by T.I. ft Rihanna
- Gotta Get Through This— by Daniel Bedingfield
- I Made It –by Kevin Rudolf
- It’s My Life— by Bon Jovi
- Come So Far (got so far to go)— from the musical Hairspray
- Fighter— by Christina Aguilera
- Survivor— by Destiny’s Child
- Semi Charmed Life— by Third Eye Blind
- Slide— by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Middle— by Jimmy Eat World
- All I Do Is Win— by DJ Khaled
- I Believe— by Yolanda Adams
- Stronger— by Kanye West
- The Remedy(I Won’t Worry)— by Jason Mraz
- Can’t Touch This— by MC Hammer
Make a success playlist!
A success playlist is composed of songs that put you in a good mood. If you make a CD or a specific success playlist on your iPod you can instantly boost your mood. Note: you can also make a relax playlist or a playlist for any mood you want to be in.
Making a success playlist works because up-beat Music causes the brain to release dopamine–the chemical that makes you feel good. That’s why music as therapy has shown positive results.
Music therapy is known to:
- Improve memory
- Relieve stress
- Boost immune system
- Promote well being
Music therapy is largely used in hospitals to help calm patients before and after surgeries and is used to promote movement in rehabilitation. Studies have shown that music actually helps boost the immune systems of patients after surgery and reduces complications.
Research cardiologist Dr. Mike Miller tested the effects of music on the cardiovascular system. He found that blood vessels open up causing blood in the body to flow more freely when people are listening to songs they like.
You need to get rid of your negative tension and get your blood flowing in order to allow yourself to get inspired. That’s what your success playlist will do.
These songs will definitely leave you in a great mood! These are just some ideas, choose your favorites and make your own playlist or tell me your favorite songs to be featured on the page! Now that you know the facts of how music can brighten your day, you know for sure with a success playlist you will be pumped for your day in no time!